Where do you ship orders to, and how?
We ship customer orders to the Contiguous United States, Alaska, and Hawaii by USPS and FedEx. Orders are shipped to Puerto Rico, American Samoa, and the US Virgin Islands using USPS only. Please note the following regarding orders addressed to freight forwarders:
- Orders placed for shipping to freight forwarders without prior approval from us will be canceled.
- Approved shipments to freight forwarders must be paid by bank transfer if over $1000.
- Any orders over $10,000 must be paid by bank transfer
Normally we ship orders the same or next business day. Our shipping cut-off time is 12 pm EST. Orders placed after noon are normally shipped the next business day. As soon as we ship your order, you’ll receive a notification email summarizing your order and providing a tracking link for your package.
- Standard Shipping by USPS Priority Mail/First Class Mail or FedEx Ground (Estimated 2-8 business days)
- FedEx (Estimated 3-5 business days)
- FedEx Faster (Estimated 2-3 business days)
All shipping rates are set by weight. To see the shipping rates for your cart contents, click 'Add Info' from the 'View Cart' page.
You'll then see the rates for each of the three shipment methods, and the ability to set your method of choice.
Please note that we do not guarantee delivery times and that refunds on shipping fees are not provided for overdue shipments.